- silver and gold buttons
- pretty flower buttons linked in a row
- butterflies charms, ladybug charms and dragonfly charms
- heart shaped buttons and heart shaped beads
- trying new button and bead color combinations together
- adding unusual button shapes and textures
- shiny beads, faceted beads and
2 toned beads
- layering charms over buttons
- small shiny accent beads
- oval and triangle jump rings to link fun buttons to other fun buttons and chain
Original Jewelry Created from Beads, Charms and Buttons
Fun jewelry design elements that spark creativity in me to design my flirty accessory styles are everywhere. So I’ve made a list of all the different types of shiny beads, big buttons and cute charms that inspire me. These elements are my starting points in design and then new fun earrings, bold bracelets and colorful necklaces just start to happen without much effort.
Beaded Lucky Charm Necklace shown above has cute ladybug and dragonfly charms mingled between green and teal fire polished czech beads, then I added bright fun fashion buttons to complete the look. Handmade charm necklace has everything to make your style charming.
Hollywood Glam Flower Bracelet on the left is a sophisticated bracelet that brings glamour back to special occasions like weddings, christmas parties, gala events and chic soirees. This bracelets is designed with ornate silver buttons, pretty red flower buttons and red fire polished czech beads.